Together, we will create an experience that you and your guests will remember for a lifetime. It is full of indulgence and beauty. It is fun and joyous. It is your wedding; your one-of-a-kind, never to be duplicated, amazing celebration of love!
Pinecroft is available for weddings year round. Larger romantic weddings (up to 325 guests) during peak season and more intimate weddings ( up to 100 guest) from early December - March. For pricing information click HERE or contact our sales team
(firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.376.8163 x302).
STANDARD AMENITIES INCLUDED IN ALL WEDDING PACKAGES
- Use of Entire Estate including The Wedding Suites & Grounds for Photos – Standard arrival time is 10 am.
- Wedding Designer – To assist in the wedding process by selecting and coordinating design elements, the event flow and timeline, as well as best utilization of the space, minimum of 2 meetings.
- Butler/ Host for the day – All day service, with special attention to those last minute bridal needs. Also welcomes guests for the ceremony or cocktail reception.
- 5’ Round Dining Tables – To seat 8 - 10 guests as needed.
- Banquet Tables – For required bars [or drink stations], buffets, escort cards, etc.
- Cocktail Tables – For the cocktail reception.
- White Garden Chairs – up to 300
- Classic White China, Silverware, Stemware
- Basic Set-Up / Tear-Down – To include escort cards, preassembled table numbers, guestbook, cake knife, toasting flutes & card box
- Onsite Security – Off duty uniformed officers are onsite during your event
- Private Tasting – For up to 6 total people, to help create your custom wedding menu.
SATURDAY PEAK SEASON RENTAL (April – Early December)SUNDAY HOLIDAY RENTAL (MEMORIAL DAY & LABOR DAY SUNDAY)
Rental Cost: $6,000
Food, Beverage & Service $80 per guest
$6,000 + [number of guest x $80] = total estimated minimum spend
FRIDAY & SUNDAY PEAK SEASON RENTAL (April - Early December)
Rental Cost: $3,500
Food, Beverage & Service $75 per guest
$3,500 + [number of guest x $75] = total estimated minimum spend
FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY OFF-PEAK SEASON RENTAL (January, February, March)
Rental Cost: $2,500
Food, Beverage & Service $75 per guest
$2,500 + [number of guest x $75] = total estimated minimum spend
Ceremony Rehearsal may be held at Pinecroft based on space availability. There is not a charge for the rehearsal space, however it cannot be guaranteed until 30 days prior to the event date. Should space not be available, your Ceremony Lead will travel to a location of your choosing (within I-275 loop) to conduct your rehearsal.
The following items must be purchased through Funky’s Event Services and will be added to your total invoice: Linens, Lighting, Rentals, Valet Parking. Fees will reflect specific items selected by the client.
Ceremony: $1500 flat fee includes rehearsal coordination, chair set up & strike, ceremony coordination team, movement of ceremony décor to alternative locations on property, coordination of balcony bouquet toss and wedding party introductions.
Complete Set up & Strike: $250 flat fee includes set up & strike of all client décor that can be set up in advance. Should extra personnel be required because of the amount of décor needing to be set up during a flip, additional fees of $80 per employee will be apply. Additional personnel is determined by the sales manager/designer.
Audio/Visual: Ceremony music & microphones must be contracted through Toad Productions unless you have engaged the services of another professional DJ company to perform these services. Fees are determined based on goods & services secured.
PARTNER VENDORS Funky’s Event Services has developed special partnerships with the regions finest vendors. Engaging their services has many benefits to you and the overall ease and success of your event!
- They are very familiar with The Transept and understand the uniqueness of working in the space
- They are vetted professionals who meet our high standards of service excellence
- They are able and willing to meet our service timing requests
- They are a member of our single source initiative which means their invoice can be added to your Funky’s bill so you only have one invoice to pay
- They are part of our team so we will manage them through the process and on the event day
- We DONOT UPCHARGE any of our partner vendor services. Managing them and adding their invoice to our bill is just one more way that we help to ensure a quality event for you!
Funky’s Event Services is a full event production company. Your sales manager is trained as a Designer and is eager to help you create a vision from scratch or bring your Pinterest board to life. We use our partner vendors in addition to an incredible array of other talented artisans and purveyors to make your event everything you wish it to be and more!
The complete menu of options will be presented & discussed during your initial design meeting.
Pricing is subject to change without notice.
Pinecroft is happy to entertain small weddings of up to 100 inside the mansion during our off peak season (Early December – March 31st), while our Garden Pavilion is down for the winter. For pricing information click HERE.
If you are interested in our available dates please peek HERE.
If rental of Pinecroft at Crosley Estate fits your style, budget and personality we’d love to set up a tour HERE.